Chase International provides services customized to your particular needs. We can place highly qualified tenants and manage the property for you. We can also turn the day-to-day management over to you.
The Comprehensive Property Management Package requires a 12-month commitment and includes the following services:
- A customized Leasing CMA (competitive market analysis) will be prepared.
- Your home will be advertised on local and national websites.
- While vacant, your home will be checked weekly, both inside and out.
- Inquiries will be responded to seven days per week.
- Escorted showings will be made with prospective tenants seven days per week.
- Tenants will be pre-screened prior to being shown your home.
- Application processing and background/credit checks will be performed on all
prospective tenants aged 18 years or older.
- Tenants will be educated about their contractual obligations as specific to your property.
- All up-fronts funds (first-month’s rent, security deposits, etc.) will be collected.
- All final documents, accounting, and funds will be delivered to you within five
business days of lease execution.
- A 24 x 7 dedicated emergency response line.
- Monthly drive-bys to monitor the exterior condition.
- Monthly rent collection, accounting, and funds disbursement.
- Handling of all maintenance-related issues with no up-charges.
- On-line property management portal for access to accounting and disbursements.
- Escorted move-out inspections.
- Security deposit reconciliations.
- Year-end summary reports and 1099s.
- Free lease renewals.
Should you wish to manage the property yourself, the Tenant Finder’s Fee Package includes the services noted above in Home Preparation and Tenant Preparation. A deposit is due upon entering into a Leasing Services Agreement. The balance of one month’s rent is due upon leasing the property. Should the lease extend less than a year, the fee will be prorated accordingly.
"Superior service for discerning clientele."